1.8.09

Final Exam - Results

I am pleased to announce that the final exam taken on July 24th has been graded. Most of you have done very well. I have even seen some outstanding work.
The histogram on the right shows the aggregated scores for each of the problems. For the first problem I have seen two main approaches. Everyone was able to solve this one at least in part. Almost the same holds for the second problem. The third problem seemed to be more difficult. Only a few where able to convince me entirely. But still most submissions demonstrate well-founded knowledge. Overall, I'm satisfied with the results. Thank you for studying hard.
The solutions are available for download. If you have any questions, please contact me. I will not schedule a general meeting to discuss the exam results, but I will respond to individual questions. Your grades will be available as soon as the university provides a grading key to me. This will probably be on Monday. Have a good vacation!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a opportunity to publish the results of each student at your page? For example as an anonymous list including the studentds id and the received points/grade?

7:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK folks, all grades are in the system now. It was hard work to get it to this stage - sorry for the delay. You need to log in with your HTW account and figure out where you can view your grades. You probably know much better how that works. Happy holidays.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home